+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By T.r.i.n.i.

Thread: Drag Me To hell Review

Default Drag Me To hell Review

A young boy is brought to Shaun San Dena, he is seeing spirits, she attempts to save him but he ends up being dragged to hell. She promises the demon, she will meet with him again.

Years later, Christine works at a bank as a loan officer and wants the manager position. Her boss is debating between her and her co-worker. One morning, a sick woman, Sylvia Ganush, walks in and begs her to extend her loan, she at first takes pity, goes to see her boss who tells her to handle it. She decides to deny the woman, so she can show that she’s fit for the manager position. The woman begs her again, getting on her knees, but frightens Christine to the point of calling security on her. Before leaving, she tells her that she shamed her. On her way home, the woman appears in her car, fights with her, takes a button, curses it with Lamiya, offers it to her, before leaving, tells her:’Soon, It will be you, who comes begging to me.’ After seeing a psychic, she finds out, in 3 days, she will be taken to hell. She decides to beg the woman for forgiveness but finds out she’s dead.She enlists the help of the psychic, who will walk her through saving herself but will she beat Ganush or be dragged to hell? Decisions over decisions will lead her to her crossroad.

The story line is your typical however the acting of the old woman, Ganush, is what make this movie, I wouldn’t say scary, but spooky. Definitely enjoyable, someone had advised me to watch it in the dark, but that old woman made it impossible in an empty house (lol). Script was easy to follow, the set up well done. I giggled at the subliminal message, of her purpusly getting into a car accident but struggles the put the seat belt first.

Read More...