+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vybz Kartel Wants DNA Test On His Daughter

Default Vybz Kartel Wants DNA Test On His Daughter

Deejay Vybz Kartel, whose single, Empire Army and My Scheme are racing up the local charts, is denying reports that he threatened his estranged babymother, Sherika Todd. He also plans to do a DNA paternity test to find out whether Sherika’s daughter, Adi’anna, is his child.

“I terminated the relationship a few months ago because I don’t think that child is mine, I moved in my new girlfriend in the apartment and told her (Sherika) to leave......so big up me girlfriend Toisan and me wife 'Shorty’. I didn’t know Sherika was so vindictive and lie, she even made me change my phone number and so I left a voice message for her on it....18765721418. Call it,” he told in an exclusive interview.

“I did not threaten her. She is just angry at me so she is trying to get back at me, that’s all.”

The voice message says “yo, mi change mi number ‘cause mi no waan talk to you, it switch so f##k you b!tch!”.

The deejay has said that he plans to do a private DNA paternity test next week so that he can find out whether he is the father or not.

“If it is my child, I will take care of her, she can call my mother and I will provide whatever the child needs,” he said.

It was reported in today’s STAR that Sherika Todd, the mother of the deejay’s daughter, Adi’anna, claimed that she had received threats from Kartel and had since made a formal report to the Runaway Bay police.
    Parting Ways Is All We Know Of Heaven And All We Need Of Hell

2.    Sponsored Links

so big up me girlfriend Toisan and me wife 'Shorty’

shorty is ok wit him havin anodda girl?

Rass, a wah wrong with these females mek dem man yah a doubt paternity.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted chick View Post
    so big up me girlfriend Toisan and me wife 'Shorty’

shorty is ok wit him havin anodda girl?
    thats the same thing i was thinking. rass mek me go start learn fo rhyme and thing and go sing yo hear lol

Unregistered

what is wrong with these woman accepting this bullshit form these men

+ Reply to Thread