+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamaica : Couple Stuck During Intercourse?

Default Jamaica : Couple Stuck During Intercourse?

A report that a man and a woman got stuck while having sex and had to be rushed to a popular hospital has been the talk on the lips of several persons at that medical facility.

The report said that the man's penis had to be cut off after the woman's vagina tightened around it and he was not able to get out.

Though employees confirmed hearing about the report, the hospital's administration say they have never heard of such a case.

Reports reaching THE STAR say that the man and the woman showed up to the hospital in an inseparable sexual position, similar to that of two canines that had got stuck during the mating process. It is understood that the woman had to be injected with muscle relaxant by medical staff to release her severe grip on the man. By this time, however, it was too late as oxygen and blood had stopped circulating in the man's member for too long, hence it had to be cut off.

Coitus captivus

When The Star visited the hospital, there were only a few staff members who admitted that they too have heard the incident and were questioning if the argument was just a rumour.

"Well, I hear bout it but mi nuh really know if a true," said one porter who was on duty. "I jus hear the argument wha day when mi come back a work, yuh see me? But I don't know who it happen to or when, nothing like that. I just hear that a man and a woman come up yah hitch."

A staff member from the Accident and Emergency Unit said he, too, heard of the incident, but like his co-worker could not say if it was true.

While he, too, has never heard about the case at the hospital, Dr Alverston Bailey, medical doctor and immediate past president of the Medical Association of Jamaica (MAJ), said it was theoretically possible for a man and a woman to get 'stuck' in such a compromising position.

"It's a disorder we learnt about in medical school but I have never seen any cases of it. It's called coitus captivus, where the woman's vaginal muscle spasm during intercourse and traps the man," he said. "This would be a very unpleasant experience for the man as the lady's severe grip would be quite painful, locking off blood circulation and oxygen to the man's penis. So, in other words, it would be as if the penis was being strangled."

Dr Bailey said that when this happens medical attention would have to be sought immediately, in the event that the woman was not able to calm herself and relax her muscles as the longer the wait, the more severe the pain would get.

Similar Threads:
    Parting Ways Is All We Know Of Heaven And All We Need Of Hell

2.    Sponsored Links

WOW

Yeah

hahahahha a new meaning to pum power.....

wow ... talk about keyhole punash ... i got next

but seriously ... ummm ... some how i just dont believe this ... the only thing that can 'clamp' down like that is the cervix ... and unless its one midget dude was with i just dont see him reaching all up in there

and how did it contract? was she pregnant?

anyway, i think too much sometimes

m h m ... h

Dhaz Citizen Illegal Alian Cruzan_456's Avatar

she musta gah some venus flytrap pum pum. i woulda geh my johnson outta deh wid some lotion, vaseline, sh*t if it boils down to it WD-40. sucks for him, das the last pum pum he'll ever beat. she must be the gul tarus riley ah talking bout when he ah singing trapsetta

If you looking for me you can find me on the corna down ah Gaza!

LOL...OMG... she ave di grip an di muscle..LOL..

THE OFFICIAL DHAZ OLD HEAD

I HAVE BEEN YOUNG AND NOW AM OLD; YET HAVE I NOT SEEN THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN, NOR HIS SEED BEGGING BREAD. Psalms 37:25

"HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHAT THE END OF THE DAY HOLDS IF YOU STOPPED WORKING IN THE BEGINNING."

...and here im always pushing women to do kegels to really master that fluttering effect....she must have been doing kegels...and using more than the "pum egg" to get that type of muscle control...

Oh hell no...she had to be one of those body builders with extra muscles down there

I don't believe it unless she was a love doll or a terminator

Shhhhhh Silent Killer Illegal Alian FIDEL_TYM's Avatar

cut off noooooooooo

Dhaz Creepa Illegal Alian Appletondon's Avatar

dat deserves a flava flav woooooooooooooooooooooooow!

Dhaz Hustla Dhaz Immigrant Prettyeyez's Avatar

that reminds me ah that picture Teeth.......but d man penis...chaaa...

Part Time Dhaz Addict Illegal Alian GhostStar's Avatar

kinda makes u second guess them women who into kegels...damn thats not cool man... no more pums for u sir no sahhhh

Part Time Dhaz Addict Illegal Alian GhostStar's Avatar

theres a lil bit more info on the topic here:
    penis captivus@Everything2.com
    the penis pumpum trap is real

Artistic Geek Illegal Alian Caribbean Royalty's Avatar

Oh My Dais!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast