Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Pregnant With Jay-Z's Love Child?

Free Pregnant With Jay-Z's Love Child?

since las week, mi a hear seh free pregnant wid Jay-Z baby. mi kno unnu must hear it already. Free from 106 and Park, and Jay-Z, Beyonce's boyfren. if unnu nuh hear bout it, here's a little info.

Part-time rapper and co-host of BET’s 106 & Park, Free is allegedly pregnant with Jay-Z’s baby.
    The rumour is currently circulating via e-mail and was received by employees of record labels as well as staff at MTV. One email is also reported to state that Free is to hand in her notice and this month will be her last at BET.
    Free is yet to comment on the situation, but a spokesperson for BET released a statement regarding the rumour and stated that “There is no truth to the negative rumours or conjecture being reported about the private life or on-air status of Free. She has not resigned. Nothing has changed."

here is a next one:

It was CONFIRMED that Free is pregnant and she is pregnant by JAY Z. Yes, it is official. Beyonce's dad was in Columbia Record Label on Friday CRYING to one of Amy's peoples saying that Free is pregnant and she won't have an abortion. Then, later on that day -- one of Amy's friend's that works at BET said that she went into BET and resigned. She gave notice that Dec. will be her last month at BET.

so wha unnu tink bout dat? i dont kno if its tru cuz if it isnt tru, den y hasnt free commented on it yet? if it was jus a rumor, she woulda cleared it up a long time ago, but Free and Jay-Z both refuse 2 comment on it, like they hidin suttin.

and 4 those who dont kno Free or Jay-Z here is pics of dem:

Jay Z

Free

so unnu talk up

Similar Threads:

2.    Sponsored Links

Can somebody please tell me how the hell something is confirmed and there is no baby to determine the DNA.....did she save cum drops in her panties like Monica Lewinsky

THE OFFICIAL DHAZ OLD HEAD

I HAVE BEEN YOUNG AND NOW AM OLD; YET HAVE I NOT SEEN THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN, NOR HIS SEED BEGGING BREAD. Psalms 37:25

"HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHAT THE END OF THE DAY HOLDS IF YOU STOPPED WORKING IN THE BEGINNING."

SnakeOilGyal85

i wont believe it until i see it

That GOOD

Welll that good for them! If it is not true why she wasnt gone on the record and cleared it up? How she do other people know who is the father? That good for them in they ass. Well beyonce wasn't really putting it down like she posed to then. Well the man say he a pimp so let the man pimp. i not mad at that

Free UP FREE Up FREE UP

Man I don't think dat shit is true ppl jus talkin Ish cause it was true why would she frien Beyonce up on so many episodes????

I no know yuh no. When the $h!t explode then I gwon comment.

Dont really give a damn bout dem and dem passa passa, a fi dem life mek dem live it di way dem wanna.

She denied it last week when the story broke. B better step her game up

A woman can do so much and no more to hold her man, it is the mans choice if him wanna stray or not.

Exactly, women get the blme for so much in the relationship, now they're getting blamed for the guy stepping out. You gotta come better than that. Let him take some ownership, if he didn't want to be in the relationship, he should have left her.

BOMBOCLAAAAAT!!!!.....FREE AND JAY-Z.....soon hear seh beyonce and aj a deal wid a ting

jus wait til the baby born and look at the lips ya'll....lol

an di evalastin nose...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze It
    an di evalastin nose...lol

:: i dont understand out of all people JAY-Z??? RASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Parting Ways Is All We Know Of Heaven And All We Need Of Hell

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast