+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snoop Wants To Open his Own Supermarket

Default Snoop Wants To Open his Own Supermarket

I Bet his mostly going to sell fried chicken. That's all this guy seems to love.

Snoop Dogg is showing his R&B side on his latest single, "Sensual Seduction," but what about his rock edge? The West Coast mic maven stopped by the MTV offices recently and said he would like to collaborate with some icons to help him bring out that rarely seen side of his music.

"I want to work with Madonna, Bono or Mick Jagger," he said. "I'm on some rock sh--, man. Snoop Dogg, man! Rappers don't really move me too much. They can't do what I did. I'm trying to get down with something that's outta the box and bigger than me."

The Doggfather isn't too sure what the next single will be from his upcoming album, Ego Trippin', but he has a couple of choices. One of them is "Sets Up," one of two Neptunes-produced tracks he's thinking about putting out as singles.

"Sets up, just throwing your neighborhood up. Everybody like to throw their sets up. Then I did one that's called 'Feet Don't Fail Me Now' with me, Pharrell, Nelly and Charlie Wilson," explained Snoop, who had previously told MTV News, "I'mma do the whole record, me by myself. I don't want no guest rappers, no singer, nothing. Just Snoop Dogg."

"It's about leaving your girl, not leaving your girl," he elaborated recently about "Feet Don't Fail Me Now." "You should never leave your girl. It's a good party record, but it has some real meaning to it.

"I got so many hot songs I can come with," Snoop added. "I'm trying to see what the vibe is. 'Sensual Seduction' is fast, it's party. Do I wanna slow down or keep the pace rolling? It's all about what I wanna do next. I'm thinking about performing as well. So everything I put down is the thoughts of me performing, and the thought of you loving it and appreciating it."

In 2008, Snoop wants to introduce a new clothing line called "Rich and Infamous," a brand of pet-care products and a chain of grocery stores called "Snoopermarkets." There's also a tour for which he promises to perform "Sensual Seduction" on the piano, with a talk-box and backing from a live band.

"I'm getting some ideas in my head," he said about the outing. "It's probably gonna be Snoop Dogg and Teddy Riley. Something to that effect. I wanna bring it real big. He's got so many hits, I've got so many hits. I feel we'll go real big with this new thing we got."

Riley is another producer who is contributing to Snoop's March release. To hear more about his collaborations with Riley, as well as why Snoop and Ice Cube both wouldn't mind being a part of Nas' new LP, check out the latest installment of Mixtape Monday.

Similar Threads:
    Parting Ways Is All We Know Of Heaven And All We Need Of Hell

2.    Sponsored Links

Snoopermarkets??? the f*ck outta here

Dhaz Citizen Illegal Alian Cruzan_456's Avatar

ummmmm....ok?

If you looking for me you can find me on the corna down ah Gaza!

user1

i hope he does open a supermarket ...because then i blaze when one in the supermarket while im shopping instead of doing it before i go...blazing and shopping at the same time...im fucking with snoop...lol

"hey honey, i have to go to the snoopermarket, to get some pimp shampoo and doggy dogi chips"

what could you possible get at the snoopermarket, lol.

get some sample gold teeth? will hoe's be cashiers? will the managers be pimps?

lol

i guess this is cool in a way

m h m ... h

Why not.....nuttin try nuttin done.

Dhaz Citizen Illegal Alian Cruzan_456's Avatar

starwberry, how come ur change you pic?

If you looking for me you can find me on the corna down ah Gaza!

Quote Originally Posted by .- ǮK -. View Post
    i guess this is cool in a way
    i know it is kinna cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzan_456 View Post
    starwberry, how come ur change you pic?
    Which one were u talking about?

muchie market

DHAZ D@p$t@r Dhaz Immigrant K-Dappa's Avatar

DoggyStyle Market.....imma be ther for the grand opening!!!!

Who don't hear does Feel__By: My Mom

Disturbing The Peace Dhaz Immigrant killa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vixen View Post
    "hey honey, i have to go to the snoopermarket, to get some pimp shampoo and doggy dogi chips"

what could you possible get at the snoopermarket, lol.

get some sample gold teeth? will hoe's be cashiers? will the managers be pimps?

lol
    it will b all the above

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Snoopermarkets??? the f*ck outta here
    co-sign

@ vixen. but hey like the guy said he got ideas now gotta try them out

its all in the aim to say im a successful business man. Aint everyone doing it now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast