Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791
Terri J. Vaughn Best Known As Lavita From Steve Harvey Show Welcomes A Son
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Terri J. Vaughn Best Known As Lavita From Steve Harvey Show Welcomes A Son

Default Terri J. Vaughn Best Known As Lavita From Steve Harvey Show Welcomes A Son

Congrats. Can't wait to see the baby boy's picture

On Monday, actress Terri J. Vaughn and husband Karon Riley of the Arena Football League (AFL) welcomed a baby boy after Vaughn spent six hours in labor. Kal’El Joseph Riley was born at 6:05 P.M. PT in Los Angeles, weighing in at 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and measuring 19.5 inches.

The proud father, a defensive lineman for the Cleveland Gladiators and self-professed Superman fanatic, named his son after his favorite superhero’s Kryptonian name (Kal’El), which he interprets to mean “of God-like abilities.”

“I think the name is very fitting for him—he’s strong, cool and mellow, just perfect,” Vaughn said from her hospital bed. “I could tell even when I was carrying him inside me because he made me feel like Superwoman!”

And the first-time dad wasn’t short on compliments for mother and child: "Terri was amazing during the delivery—and Kal’El looks just like his daddy." Although this is the couple’s first child together, the 38-year-old actress has a son, Daylen Ali, 6, from her first marriage. Daylen was excited and ready to assume his new role as Big Brother. “He couldn’t keep his hands off of him,” Vaughn said. “I keep him loaded up with hand sanitizer!”

Vaughn, who eloped with Riley this past January in Vegas, said motherhood the second time around is familiar territory. “Once a mom, always a mom,” she proclaimed. “But my sons each bring different spirits to my life. Daylen softened my heart and spirit while Kal'El strengthened my heart and soul. God knows what He’s doing—I need them both. I just hope that Kal’El fulfills his God-given purpose, which will make the world a better place.”

Vaughn produced the documentary Angels Can’t Help But Laugh and has appeared in such films as Daddy’s Little Girls, Dirty Laundry and Sister Act 2 and on television in ER, All of Us, Soul Food, Girlfriends and The Steve Harvey Show.
    Terri J. Vaughn Best Known As Lavita From Steve Harvey Show Welcomes A Son-terri-j.-vaughn2.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Terri J. Vaughn Best Known As Lavita From Steve Harvey Show Welcomes A Son-terri-j.-vaughn.jpg  
    Parting Ways Is All We Know Of Heaven And All We Need Of Hell

2.    Sponsored Links

so sweet...she looked great pregnant...good for them

aww congratz..
    i can't wait to see the baby either

congrates to her, i liked her very much when she was in the steve harvey show

me two she was naturally funny
    Parting Ways Is All We Know Of Heaven And All We Need Of Hell

That's great news to hear.

Lovita Alizee Jenkins was one of my favorites

^^^her fam had all the weird names

+ Reply to Thread