Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

Malinda Williams Is Now A Married Woman
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Malinda Williams Is Now A Married Woman

Default Malinda Williams Is Now A Married Woman

She married Derrick 'D-Nice' Jones's. Different people were there like : Nicole Ari Parker,Tichina Arnold,etc. Pictures below

Her marital advice to her dearest friend and former "Soul Food" series costar: "Enjoy each other fully and let one another know how much you enjoy one another, because remembering to appreciate your mate doesn't mean you remember to really enjoy the life, love and romance you have together."
    View more pics here : Malinda Williams's Wedding Photos: The Ceremony and Malinda Williams's Wedding Photos: The Reception

Malinda Williams Is Now A Married Woman-malinda-reception-182-340x240.jpgMalinda Williams Is Now A Married Woman-malinda-reception-305-240x340.jpg

Malinda Williams Is Now A Married Woman-malinda-reception-393-240x340.jpgMalinda Williams Is Now A Married Woman-malindawilliams-wedding5752-340x240.jpg

Malinda Williams Is Now A Married Woman-malindawilliams-wedding5822-240x340.jpgMalinda Williams Is Now A Married Woman-malindawilliams-wedding6012-340x240.jpg

Malinda Williams Is Now A Married Woman-malindawilliams-wedding6094-340x240.jpgMalinda Williams Is Now A Married Woman-malindawilliams-wedding60067-240x340.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Malinda Williams Is Now A Married Woman-malindawilliams-weddingaisle-240x340.jpg  
    Parting Ways Is All We Know Of Heaven And All We Need Of Hell

2.    Sponsored Links

Mr. Marcus

say word

congrats to her and her lucky husband

D-nice break it down like this.....

marriage is a beautiful thing, I'm looking forward to my turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bittasweet View Post
    D-nice break it down like this.....

marriage is a beautiful thing, I'm looking forward to my turn.
    what is your avatar a pic of?

anyway, the cake is gorgeous, i dont like the gown to much.

but erry thing looked great.
    congrats to her

Quote Originally Posted by vixen View Post
    what is your avatar a pic of?

anyway, the cake is gorgeous, i dont like the gown to much.

but erry thing looked great.
    congrats to her
    goldplated gun...covering up the sweet spot.

"My name is D Nice" is one of my fav old school raps....Good luck to the newlyweds

Quote Originally Posted by Bittasweet View Post
    goldplated gun...covering up the sweet spot.
    Oh......thought it was a dildo covering the "sweet spot"

+ Reply to Thread