Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 131

Thread: Dutty thread! (xxx)

  1. #91
    Dhaz Citizen Beautiful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Philly, but permanently in NY
    Posts
    6,943

    Default

    i think you're addicted to it dear, ...

  2.    Sponsored Links


  3. #92
    Tha Man
    Guest Tha Man's Avatar

    Default !!DEAR LORENZO DVD1!!

    [HIDE]
    Code:
    http://www.dearlorenzo.com/dlvol1webfront.jpg
    Code:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/1bklwb
    [/HIDE]
    Last edited by Ego Trip; 04-20-2007 at 12:57 AM.

  4. #93
    Tha Man
    Guest Tha Man's Avatar

    Default !!BUCK WILD HOES!!

    [HIDE]
    Code:
    http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i165330_lastscan.jpg
    Code:
    http://up-file.com/download/41c58e842714/BUCKWILD-HOES.avi.html
    [/HIDE]
    Last edited by Ego Trip; 04-20-2007 at 12:56 AM.

  5. #94
    silence
    Guest silence's Avatar

    Default

    idea...............


    for a new section......don't know if it's plausible but hear me out....cause I"ll give the pros and cons

    Call the section....{INSERT DESCRIPTIVE NAME HERE}

    categories: VIDEO DOWNLOADS
    sub categories: dancehall- videos (big videos like passa passa watever people watc), movies (new releases), random videos (not the laff till you drop stuff)..
    -anything lse

    ADULT ENTERTAINMENT

    subcategories:videos(genres), pics

    rules: no live links
    no hot links
    no minors
    all content hidden etc.....
    nothing embedded
    -anything lse

    this way everybody is satisfied and the board is kept clean and you can browse wher yoou want and "hide" your eyees form the offensive material

    now pros:
    -more traffic
    -more membership
    etc

    cons:
    -might cause clutter
    -new members to add to the community
    -might cause disfuntion
    -might destablise community you knwo da drill

    now dat you know all dat hopefully i made sense...


    but it could and should be a benefit as a far as the message board aspect goes...community wis...you'll need strict rules to ensure the community stays a community

  6. #95
    Tha Man
    Guest Tha Man's Avatar

    Default !!KEEPING IT REAL 2!!

    am not addicted but if yu nuh waah mi post any more.just say so.......mi can fin' odda tings fi do........just seh di word n mi dun wid dis ya thread, ano nuttin

    [HIDE]
    Code:
    http://www.motownmuscle.com/shared/Keeping%20It%20Real%202.jpg
    http://www.motownmuscle.com/shared/Keeping%20It%20Real%202%20b.jpg

    Code:
    http://fileho.com/download/abb57957162/Keeping-It-Real-2---IoSoS--rmr-.rm.html
    [/HIDE]
    Last edited by Ego Trip; 04-20-2007 at 12:55 AM.

  7. #96
    Tha Man
    Guest Tha Man's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silence View Post
    idea...............


    for a new section......don't know if it's plausible but hear me out....cause I"ll give the pros and cons

    Call the section....{INSERT DESCRIPTIVE NAME HERE}

    categories: VIDEO DOWNLOADS
    sub categories: dancehall- videos (big videos like passa passa watever people watc), movies (new releases), random videos (not the laff till you drop stuff)..
    -anything lse

    ADULT ENTERTAINMENT

    subcategories:videos(genres), pics

    rules: no live links
    no hot links
    no minors
    all content hidden etc.....
    nothing embedded
    -anything lse

    this way everybody is satisfied and the board is kept clean and you can browse wher yoou want and "hide" your eyees form the offensive material

    now pros:
    -more traffic
    -more membership
    etc

    cons:
    -might cause clutter
    -new members to add to the community
    -might cause disfuntion
    -might destablise community you knwo da drill

    now dat you know all dat hopefully i made sense...


    but it could and should be a benefit as a far as the message board aspect goes...community wis...you'll need strict rules to ensure the community stays a community

    respect...but the thread sey "XXX" n all content is hidden.........so ah don't know.plus ah already suggested that ah XXX section be added........but until then.....we ah work wid di thread.........

  8. #97
    Tha Man
    Guest Tha Man's Avatar

    Default !!Keepin' it real!!

    [HIDE]
    Code:
    http://www.motownmuscle.com/shared/Keeping%20It%20Real.jpg
    http://www.motownmuscle.com/shared/Keeping%20It%20Real%20b.jpg
    Code:
    http://media2.filewind.com/g.php?filepath=7751]fileWind.com - Free 500MB File Hosting
    [/HIDE]
    Last edited by Ego Trip; 04-20-2007 at 12:53 AM.

  9. #98
    silence
    Guest silence's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Trip View Post
    respect...but the thread sey "XXX" n all content is hidden.........so ah don't know.plus ah already suggested that ah XXX section be added........but until then.....we ah work wid di thread.........
    no sah mi no ave nuttin gense weh yah do...a jus some hypocrite a run up ina di thread ana post...an wid alla weh you put up tonite...would attract a crowd to di forum a nice size crowd simmi...help tings grow likkle fassa...so nuttin gense di thread my yute...since sleep firs staat off wid di piccha dem....mi jussa siddung ana watch some lyad dwo...

  10. #99
    Tha Man
    Guest Tha Man's Avatar

    Default !!NYC HOOD JUMP OFFS!!

    [HIDE]image
    Code:
    http://pix.nofrag.com/77/2c/7e1130c5c7db4acdeb2017adb38b.jpg
    link
    Code:
    http://media2.filewind.com/g.php?filepath=2052
    [/HIDE]
    Last edited by Ego Trip; 04-20-2007 at 12:52 AM.

  11. #100
    Tha Man
    Guest Tha Man's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silence View Post
    no sah mi no ave nuttin gense weh yah do...a jus some hypocrite a run up ina di thread ana post...an wid alla weh you put up tonite...would attract a crowd to di forum a nice size crowd simmi...help tings grow likkle fassa...so nuttin gense di thread my yute...since sleep firs staat off wid di piccha dem....mi jussa siddung ana watch some lyad dwo...
    aight respect........but di comment about tellin' me to stop postin was directed to BEAUTIFUL n Emprezz Blaze.........mi hear whe yu ah seh still.......

    but mi ah tek yu advice......no direct links....

  12. #101
    Tha Man
    Guest Tha Man's Avatar

    Default !!GHETTO FREAKS PART1!!

    complialation of the hottest ghetto hood rat type girls.EVA.....these gurls aren't pornostars....they're HOES............

    gi props.....where props r due........

    [HIDE]CINDY SNOW
    Code:
    http://www.chicagofreaks.com/cs3.jpg
    http://www.chicagofreaks.com/cs5.jpg
    http://www.chicagofreaks.com/cs6.jpg
    Code:
    http://www.zshare.net/video/cindy_snow-wmv.html
    GHETTO WHORE
    Code:
    http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ghhoedi3.jpg
    Code:
    http://www.zshare.net/video/gorillarms-ghettowhoe-wmv.html
    SLIM GOODIE
    Code:
    http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/389/174xx.jpg
    http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7140/193ad.jpg
    http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/833/203zj.jpg
    Code:
    http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=0L8OR4BD
    THICK GIRL WITH SUNGLASSES
    Code:
    http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7221/thicksunglassesfreakydeak1qv.jpg
    Code:
    http://www.zshare.net/video/thick_sunglasses-freakydeak-wmv.html
    EXSTACIE
    Code:
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2759/exstacie3lz0.jpg
    Code:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/guj51t
    SPICE
    Code:
    http://img23.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=32738_spice55_122_403lo.jpg
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/9487588/spice1v.wmv
    DIAMOND
    Code:
    http://img154.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=34963_2_123_516lo.jpg
    http://img165.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=34954_1_123_533lo.jpg
    http://img154.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=34971_3_123_594lo.jpg
    http://img31.imagevenue.com/loc402/th_34979_4_123_402lo.jpg
    http://img134.imagevenue.com/loc363/th_34984_5_123_363lo.jpg
    http://img150.imagevenue.com/loc337/th_35243_6_123_337lo.jpg
    http://img154.imagevenue.com/loc315/th_35248_7_123_315lo.jpg
    http://img131.imagevenue.com/loc425/th_35253_8_123_425lo.jpg
    http://img21.imagevenue.com/loc532/th_35258_9_123_532lo.jpg
    Code:
    http://www.zshare.net/video/diamond-wmv.html
    [/HIDE]

  13. #102
    Dhaz Citizen Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    United Slaves in America
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    mi wah si

  14. #103
    RockSoGad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Mi dunno where I am... Mi dunno why I'm posting... Believe mi Pu$$, I'm just passing by ...




  15. #104
    Dhaz Citizen Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    United Slaves in America
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Trip View Post
    whats di BIG deal about roxy reynolds????? they hav a million vids of her on this undaground forum where i get ma XXX dvds, mya lovely is half jamaican, angel iz pretty but cyaa fuk fi save har life, cherokee has big azz, that red hair chick is lame..........1/10 fo this thread
    I don't know yo, but personally i feel roxy reynolds is the freakest chich in porn that ho goes all out. Yo how i don't see nothing with Ayna Angel

  16. #105
    Tha Man
    Guest Tha Man's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Famous View Post
    I don't know yo, but personally i feel roxy reynolds is the freakest chich in porn that ho goes all out. Yo how i don't see nothing with Ayna Angel
    mi nuh post body builders yo...........hahaha.......got ah clip wid har b4 the muscles n boob job but mi cyaa badda fi dig inna di cd crate ya now star.......maybe sum1 will hav a clip.......

    ah saw ONE clip wid roxy n mi get frustrated.........mi nuh nuttin' bout har whey seh,,,,,,,,BLOW WOW.........mi haffi buy da dvd ya cuz she in deh!

    hav seen betta..........wha bout JADA FIRE? har face look good, boob job was done well, and she squirts too..........now she's a star...roxy sucks.......in a bad way......kitten, adina, pebbles betta dan har.........
    Last edited by Ego Trip; 04-20-2007 at 03:18 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions