Closed Thread

Thread: Good Ny dj's

Default Good Ny dj's

I need a dj for a party but I want strictly dancehall. Anybody know the contact info for who do Jiggy friday and some others?

Similar Threads:

2.    Sponsored Links

i dont kno about who do jiggy fridays but i kno some good dj'.... Young Chou, madd vybez, spin city, dj baby groove, and sum others.. most of the time they play at the same parties but different times.... they usually be on 104.7 fire station also, if you wanna kno more tell me

stinga movements in queens best dj dem di best out here

Ir wha, yuh cyan link my crew. Firestorm. If u want a sample of what we do da cd is on audiomaxxx.com. It name Firestorm- New Years revolution, u can hear da sample mON A live in brooklyn

Dancing ********* Illegal Alian MR. Biggs's Avatar

the sounds that usually play at jiggy friday's is platinum kids, stainless, sir conqueror. stainless can juggle. this is a contact email address. they will respond quick. cwick4ent@optonline.net. if u want just ask them for a number to someone or ask for platinum kids phone number. but the address that i just gave u. they throw parties or can help u. they be at jiggy friday at wild palms in the bronx. i don't about the brooklyn one yet. that just started. to find out more info go to www.chadwickentertainment.com

Closed Thread