+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger Nigga Naga Niger Nigeria Ngr And The Serpent

Default Nigger Nigga Naga Niger Nigeria Ngr And The Serpent

This is only part of it...iono if y'all gon read the whole thing...so im not gonna take the time to post it lol

The true story and origins of the "N" word
    THE METAPHYSICAL MEANING OF THE 'N' WORD

I wrote an article for "FRONTLINE" magazine three years ago called "FROM MERE MEN TO SUPER NIGGAS." In the article, I broke down the actual origin of the word "NIGGER" and "NIGGA" and both of them are derived from the word "NAGA." Check! We have two countries in Af-Ra-Ka (Africa) named "NIGER" and "NIGER-IA" but I don't see one damn (so-called) Black person telling the "NIGER-IAN" or the "NIGERIAN" please change your name because it is offensive to us. You may be wondering but NIG(G)ER and NIG(G)ERIA is missing the letter "G." It really doesn't matter. But if you are looking for the (so-call missing letter) "G" you can find it in the center of the compass and square of the Free & Accepted Masonic symbol.

Any Mason will tell you (well, maybe they will and maybe they won't) but anyway I will. I never took an oath. So f-ck 'em. The letter "G" means or stands for "GOD" "GEOMETRY" or "GOVERNMENT." If you turn the letter "G" sideways, you will get a shape similar to an "EYE." Now go to Matthew 6:22 and it states,...when thine 'EYE' be single (meaning one EYE like the Greek myth of Cyclops, who had One/single "EYE" in the middle/center of his Forehead), thine whole body will be full of LIGHT."

These three component, GOD, GEOMETRY and GOVERNEMENT were taken from us (Af-Ra-Kans/Africans) and perverted to enslave us. For example, the Moors (Muurs) or Olmec-Malian (Shi people or XI) descendants were the once owners of the these Americas. We were the original inhabitants. Allegedly, when the Europeans invaded Af-Ra-Ka (Africa) they found some of our descendants on the banks of the NIGER River. These were the Dogon-Malian-Mandingo-Mandes, the doctors, lawyers, politicians, masons, painters, musicians etc...were the ones that the Europeans brought over here.

They didn't bring "shifting and jiving" Negroes over here. But even before, the 400 year old slave trade, our ancestors were here over 25,000 years ago. This has been documented on numerous occassions. But the words "NIGER" means in Ibo "King (Emperor)" and "NIGER-IA" means "Queen (Empress)." In fact, in Anthony T. Browers' book "NILE VALLEY CONTRIBUTIONS TO CIVILIZATION" he states, NGU is the original name the ancient Kama'atian/Egyptian "Kings" (NGA is the original name for the Queen...hence, the name origin of the two Af-Ra-Kan [African] countries NGU for NIGER and NGA for NIGER-IA...simply take the vow-ELs out). He goes on and state, the name/title "Pharoah," which menas "House of Fire" originated with the invasion of the Hyksos in the 15th Dynasty.

Thus, the Nigers (Kings) & Nigerians (Queens), which originally dwelt in Kama'at/Egypt were the royal bloodline and they moved further west and form the countries NIGER & NIGER-IA. The word NGU is also spelled "NTU" or "NTR" as in NeTerU, the ancient Kama'atian (Egyptian) word for "God" or "Gods." So, I AM A NGU/NTU/NTR/NGA/NIGGA/NIGGER FOR LIFE & BEYOND!Also, throughout the world in every culture we find the word "NAGA" meaning in all of them "Serpent King/Queen" symbolizing "One who had mastered the Kundalini-Shakti/Shiva Power/Force or Energy."

Oh, you all forgot about the Serpent that comes out of the forehead area from the Kama'atian (Egyptian) tiara or crown? It comes out at the crown because it represents the raising of the life-force within Man (Mind) & Womb-Man (Universe) to the intuitive/universal-magnetic/infinite conscious level. Here is more proof...if you got a problem with the facts that I present...its' simple prove me wrong...

'Nkosi,' means 'King,' in many AF-RA-KAM dialects. In 'Niger,' AF-RA-KA, the word for 'Serpent' is 'Nyoka' from the Kanyika, Kabenda, Mimboma, Musentandu, Kasands, Nyombe, Basunde, N'gola, Zubalo, Songa, Kisarn, and Nyarnban or 'Nyoke ' from Swahili. In Basuto, AF-RA-KA, the word for 'Serpent' is 'Noga.' The 'Nk' or 'Ng' is the original AF-RA-KAM sound. According to the "METU NETER" by Ra Un Nefer Amen on pg. 63 states " "Ng(k)," Nada, undifferentiated energy/matter to give rise to the ninth manifestationThe ninth manifestation is known as the "Mother of all living things."

2.    Sponsored Links

Lone Ranger Dhaz Immigrant Shana B's Avatar

nex week mi read dis
    Love is a fire But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down ur house u can never tell.

ok i have nuff questions. only will state one. the countries of Nigeria and Niger...were not established before european interferrence where they basically drew lines on Africa and assigned different sections to different European powers, so how does the author talk about the 'countries' of Niger and Nigeria, when those countries were not in existence before that time?

Quote Originally Posted by MissUnderstood View Post
    nex week mi read dis

i gettin lazier and lazier

ill ask him...but he also said this

NEVER FORGET THAT THE WORD "NIGGER" CAME FROM THE KHEMITE/EGYPTIAN TERM FOR "GOD" AND AND THAT WORD IS "N-G-R" OR "NET-GER."

tell him that the word nigger came from a corruption of the originally intended meaning. saying nigger is doing no justice to the origin, just encouraging the ignorance and prejudices of centuries. instead, y not use the proper term? y continue to use a word intended to put us down, regardless of its origin?

silence

the term nigger is derived from the european term negro meaning black....used in a derogatory form it means dirt etc...and a lot more...but the fact that they're suing european vowels and consantns denotes the meaning of the word niger and nigeria...if possible the word "negro" could have come from those two...but n----- itself is not directly descended from the word niger or nigeria...and the connotation isn't the same...etimology of words...had to do a paper on the word one time

when I first read this I was like....how can one words meaning go from "GOD" to "you dirty nigger", I didnt quite understand the link...didnt make sense to me...but eh...people write what they feel they know...

i still dont appreciate wen dat word is used because wen "nigga" is said, it mean sumthin totally different dan wat dat article states

Quote Originally Posted by gifted chick View Post
    i still dont appreciate wen dat word is used because wen "nigga" is said, it mean sumthin totally different dan wat dat article states
    exactly.....and noone is goin to come up wit nuttin to make me change.

i read the article...and blah blah... i know this is not about the topic...but i took this from the article

Oh, you all forgot about the Serpent that comes out of the forehead area from the Kama'atian (Egyptian) tiara or crown? It comes out at the crown because it represents the raising of the life-force within Man (Mind) & Womb-Man (Universe) to the intuitive/universal-magnetic/infinite conscious level. Here is more proof...if you got a problem with the facts that I present...its' simple prove me wrong...
    When i read in between the lines...to me it meant as if women is like the core 'nation' i should say..compared to man...How it says...Man is the Mind...and Womb Man (took it as woman) as the universe...

TheTrueLightWarrior

Default Response 2-N-Word

Quote Originally Posted by Yaadi View Post
    ok i have nuff questions. only will state one. the countries of Nigeria and Niger...were not established before european interferrence where they basically drew lines on Africa and assigned different sections to different European powers, so how does the author talk about the 'countries' of Niger and Nigeria, when those countries were not in existence before that time?
    Yaadi, u-r quite right. These guys who purport 2-know so much r disciples of Ra Un Nefer Amen. From the rip he's bogus bcuz, it could never b Amen as we do not have a soft "e." We have a long EE sound as in Jahootee/Tahootee or Sootin Beetee. Thus, the name of the Hidden One would b Aumin as in Au-ra (divine light). Likewise, it could never b Metu Neter. It would b Midoo Nikjeer/Naykjeer, which the phrase " mother nature" derives. These people have just taken Champolion's European idioms & syntax & have tried 2-put them in Black face. The problem is u confuse the people. I challenge any of these would b scholars 2a debate about any of this. So don't u believe wut they r trying 2beguile yur mind with. Another example: the English word Negro goes back-2 the Spainish Naygro, which goes back 2 the Potuguese Negrittoe. The words reflect the order in which these different white tribes came in contact with Black (land) people. The prefix of neegro, naygro, negrittoe come from the latin root necro as in Necropolis. Break down this root word & u get Necro(dead corpse) Polis (city,town,place). Now break down the word Negrittoe. U-get Negri(dead corpse) Itto (diminutive/small/little). Thus, as u-can clearly c those white devils were calling us " Little cutural dead corpses." Why? Because they stripped us of r names, language, religion, mode of dress, way of wearing hair & knowledge of the ethnic group u come from. When 1 has been so stripped of their jewels u have been turned into a Neegro, Naygro, Negril, Negrittoe. And note, the only people who r called these slurs r Black. A side note, dude states all over the world "naga" means majesty. In China nauga/nayga or nauguh/nayguh means "those." The same concept holds true 4 Nigger or Niger. 1 word is from above the 51st parrallel (Nigger) while the other (Niger) is from below that line just like Tigger/Tiger. What dude is doing is corrupting Nigau which is a very vibrant bull. Hence, whenever u-c this term it's always in reference 2a bull. Never is it in reference to a King unless he adopted the name. The word 4-King is Sootin Beetee (King Bee). Ruler would b Hikau represented by the shepards crook. And the "g" sound is never pronounced as a "j" sound. So Ngr would never b pronounced injer in Ta mirry. Ra un neffer Amen--which should b Ra oon niffeer Aumin--& his boys r very mistaken. Hence the reason the Gods sent me The True Light Warrior 2set the record straight. One last point. We call the 3 kings collectively the House of Light or Life. Alexander the greek corrupted it 2-House of Fire. So once again dude who wrote the article is wrong. Not 1-country in Kimit(Black) Tau(Land) not Kemet or Kemit Ta was ever named negro, naygro, negril, negrittoe, nigger, niger or nigeria. Another reason is bcuz u-have the Muslim Hausa in the n.w. The Krishna-tian I-bo/eebo in the s.central. The half Krishna-tians & half Muslim Yoruba in the s.w. They were all independent kingdoms. It wasn't until the Portuguese attacked, raped, robbed, mudered, then herded them all together that the countries Nigger & Niggeria came into existace. Angola was called Mutamba of Queen Nizinga. Further, if u look at the oldest maps they state NiggerLand. The point is, Ra un Nefer Amen is a fake, a phoney a hypocrite. Yeah, he knows a little something-something. But he is no Priest of Ra like me or the others who raised my concience. When he came here 2-Columbus, he and I had it out. He ran 4-cover talking about he was tired & didn't want 2-talk. I'll hollar at 'cha later my friend. SHIM not shem (go,travel,wonder) HOTIP not Hotep (peace) Sai-E Yohari (The True Light Warrior)

EL Shepherd

Default Niger is in the BIBLE ACT 13:1

We have to reclaim this word and make it good. It does describe us, and there is nothing wrong with it. Just how people use it. I am a niger, nigger. Just like the family of Jesus described in Act 13:1..

Unregistered

Default Huh???

If you look at the Nigerian map, there are 2 major rivers that run through the country and form a confluence, forming the letter 'Y'. These rivers are called River Niger and River Benue. Now, the British were looking for a name to give the country... and then the Governor-General's wife looked out her window n got inspired... "Hey, the River Niger is everywhere! Let's name this place 'Nigeria', as in, (River)Niger-area". as unimaginative as it was, the name worked for the British... n this is why I call myself 'Nigerian' today.

We think too much.

+ Reply to Thread