+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 signs ur man is Faithful

Monte

Default 10 signs ur man is Faithful

I dont remember we ever had a thread like this, so here goes

OH Lord, find me a good man," chants Lady Saw in her song, and yes it may be hard but it certainly ain't impossible. There are many men out there who absolutely adore their partners and if you want to know if you are in the lucky percentage then look out for the following signs.

1. After sex he wants to cuddle and chat.
    It's annoying when after that explosive time in bed, your man just wants to roll over and go to sleep! But if you find someone who wants to cuddle up and talk, obviously still revelling in what took place, you know he is not straying too far from home.

2. He calls for no reason.
    He just can't seem to go through the working day without talking to his baby. In fact, if you think about it, he has been dropping you a call here and there for the simple reason he is addicted to you and every little thought that crosses his mind, you are the first person he wants to share it with. Honey, that's a sure sign you have got his undivided attention.

3. You've got a key to his place.
    Men are protective of their domain. Face it, just because you are going steady and sometimes you sleep over, doesn't mean he is going to give you unlimited access to his kingdom. If he has restless eyes, then you can count on the fact that he won't be sharing his keys anytime soon as he doesn't want any unexpected visits. If he cuts a key for you before you even ask, keep that man!

4. He only has eyes for you.
    Have you ever gone out with your man and end up feeling embarrassed? There you are in the restaurant enjoying a meal and instead of tuning in to what you are saying his eyes are all over the place, sometimes lingering a little too long for your comfort. But if you end up with a sweetie who hangs on to your words like a lifeline, only has eyes for you and what's more can hardly tear his eyes off you to talk to the waiter, then honey you have hit the jackpot in romance big time.

5. His friends know all about you.
    We are not talking about the way men can brag about the loves in their lives no, nor brag about how curvaceous and hot their women are. No, we are talking about the fact his friends KNOW that he is head over heels and everyone better watch their tongues when they are talking about her. No disrespect will be tolerated. This is a serious man when it comes to commitment and being true.

6. He's always hot for you.
    The minute you are near him, he is all hot and ready for you! You still have the ability to turn him on and keep him that way. Honey, you can bet your bottom dollar that more than likely he is not sampling anything elsewhere.

7. He does stuff for you.
    If he does things like your laundry when you're having a down day, or doesn't mind going to the pharmacy to get your essentials (even at month-end when everybody's out shopping), he's a keeper who has nothing on his mind but you.

8. He's interested in your interests.
    When a man is really into you and has no interest in anyone else then he'll want to know everything about you and that means a better understanding of your likes and dislikes.

9. He values you and your opinion.
    When he likes you, he includes you in everything he does. If he's contemplating making a move, he seeks your opinion, and what's more, he doesn't brush them aside as having no merit. He puts high value on the relationship and goes out of the way to make you see that too.

10. He's open about his phone.
    "Honey will you get the phone for me please!" he shouts from wherever he is as his cellphone rings. That's a confident man who isn't afraid you might answer to the wrong person on the line. What's more, he leaves his phone lying around the place without a care in the world if you should get curious about text messages.
    jamaicaobserver.com/allwoman

2.    Sponsored Links

silence

hmmmm....i agree...but i still say you should know your man wants you widout needin proof...needin proof only puts strain on a relationship...but can't disagree wit nona dat...at da same time every man's differnt and searchin for dis in every many might blind you from da man who dedicated to you wid his own way of showin it....but dats one sr8 forward list

Artistic Geek Illegal Alian Caribbean Royalty's Avatar

if only

unfaithful men do all of this as well...thats how they keep their game tight

Lone Ranger Dhaz Immigrant Shana B's Avatar

all dis don mean shit...a real playa knows how to cover his tracks...an if that includes doin all this then so be it
    Love is a fire But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down ur house u can never tell.

Part Time Dhaz Addict Illegal Alian GhostStar's Avatar

as much as i hate to admit it YeYe Olori & Shana are right... guys who fall under the categories of players...openly do most of these things.. most times the guy has a second phone u dont know about hidden somewhere...that he recieves calls, texts & v.m's..

yup, yeye, shana, and ghost. i find it true that both faithful and unfaithful men do all of these things. As soon as i saw number one i was like that dont mean a thing. no matter if its ya man, ya boo, w/e they all gonna wanna take up space in ya bed chatting and cuddling after everything is done. . well from my experience...

thats only applies if he thinks ur deserving of the large teddy...

psssh y'all be bunkin an he be doin all dis shit an still got his side meat...aside from all of these things you gotta kno it in ur guts...men have don all these things an i still didn't trust them an guess what...my instincts were right
    Love is a fire But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down ur house u can never tell.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostStar View Post
    thats only applies if he thinks ur deserving of the large teddy...
    i guess so

psssh y'all be bunkin an he be doin all dis shit an still got his side meat...aside from all of these things you gotta kno it in ur guts...men have don all these things an i still didn't trust them an guess what...my instincts were right
    tru ting cuz sometimes you may meet the nicest person but you just gotta know what he really dealing with. if you get that feeling then you should wary of what actually going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shana B View Post
    is this something that only works sometimes or is it that most women just dont trust in their own gut feelings

I've never been with a man an suspect him of cheating an it turned out to be paranoia

sure if he's good at what he does there are times when u'll feel like its paranoia when he always has good answer for why he cudn't pick up his phone for the entire night last night or why he called u homie instead of hun or baby when he was hangin out in central park or at the movie with one of his many "frens"

But if u pay attention to ur partner after a while u kno when the sucker is lying

is this something that only works sometimes or is it that most women just dont trust in their own gut feelings
    well its quite true that it can be paranoia because some women are just like that. how i see it i trust you until you give me a reason not to. but i always got my eyes open.

face it...all men/women are capable of cheating...it all boils down to a simple choice and the will to follow thru with your decision.

face it...all men/women are capable of cheating...it all boils down to a simple choice and the will to follow thru with your decision.
    I don tink the issue we are addressin here is the capability of the sexes to cheat....the issue is whether when a person does all these things he/she is being faithful...there is no point in tryin to figure out why we cheat because that debate could go on an on

In fact we have a very long thread about why men cheat ...we've all been in there to vent out fustrations....an the cheating thread always start a battle of the sexes war so venture into that topic at ur own risk....jus remember we out number men on this site

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast