+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 signs he is just into you for sex

Monte

Default 10 signs he is just into you for sex

enjoy

1 It's all about the bedroom: He does not have time to hang out with you unless it is in the bedroom. So don't expect him to take you to the movies or to the game, that's reserved for his real girl. After you've met his needs, he has no time sharing your thoughts or getthing to know you more.

2The gifts sum it all up: While most of your friends are getting jewellery and roses from their beau, you get gifts that will appeal to his sexual fantasy. He never fails to shock you with the most revealing lingerie or underwears that will probably give your mother a heart attack.

3He does not share his friends: You hear him talk about his pals ever so often, but you are yet to meet them. After you have spent the day fulfilling his needs, an excuse usually follows involving them. So no time is spent cuddling, instead he tells you he promised Jim to help him fix the car and so he has to rush. He is out the door before you can ask "Who is Jim? "

4Your physical beauty is all he sees: You are well educated and for arguments sake, lets say ambitious - although you are with him. Yet the only thing he can compliment you on is your physical beauty. So even when you are trying to have a serious conversation with him, his only reply is "Baby you look good". All conversation must cease following his statement as the stripping follows.

5No plans for the future: You have been dating for three months and you have made love for the most part of those three months, but he is yet to declare you as his girl. Even if he does, he treats you more like the meddling little sister who is always cramping his style, rather than the woman he wants to be with. So there is no talk about settling down together, marriage, or even dating each other exclusively.

6He always wants to meet: You haven't heard from him all throughout the day although he has promised to call. When he does call late in the night, he doesn't give an apology, the only thing he asks is when you can get together again.

7He is disrespectful: He claims you are his girl, but he never fails to make use of any opportunity to disrespect you. When he is in front of his friends, he portrays you as the girl who cannot do without him. He boast about how he pleases you sexually. In fact, he might go as far as to suggest that you satisfy his friend's sexual needs also.

8He doesn't care: You could die for all he cares. Don't even bother telling him that you have to study so you can't see him. Even if you can't, he will tell you straight up that he will get his fix from somebody else. If he is really serious about you, then he will try to help you study and understand your need for space sometimes.

9No conversation: The only form of communication you have is on a physical level. There is no effort on his part to find out your interest. After a gruelling day at work or school, don't even expect him to ask you "How was your day?"

10He tells you straight up: Talk about bold. But some guys are just not into games, they just lay it out plain and straight for you. The relationship is just going to be strictly sexual, they just want to have fun. Some girls enter into the relationship thinking that once he gets you, he is bound to fall in love and change his mind. You are not the first and more than likely you won't be the last.

jamaicaobserver.com/allwoman

2.    Sponsored Links

this is funny

i won't say y but it is

good points
    Parting Ways Is All We Know Of Heaven And All We Need Of Hell

yup..i've seen this...right infront of me...n she just won't get he only wanna get all up in her...****

Beefalicious

how bout if its da other way round

Disturbing The Peace Dhaz Immigrant killa's Avatar

yea i wonder if there is sumthin' 4 the women

Monte

i'm wondering i can go both ways.

Disturbing The Peace Dhaz Immigrant killa's Avatar

i'm guessin' it could

Lone Ranger Dhaz Immigrant Shana B's Avatar

all valid points
    Love is a fire But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down ur house u can never tell.

Dhaz Immigrant Illegal Alian Smilez_R_Us's Avatar

had that hap to me once after that i change the way i move completely and it worked

Check Your E-mail It Bounced twinflame2's Avatar

Default I have to agree

Quote Originally Posted by Beefalicious View Post
    how bout if its da other way round
    A-Men Brother

the same ten points could go for da chick thats only with a man for the sex/money in my opinion
    Love is a fire But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down ur house u can never tell.

if you cant pick up on these signs beforehand then something wrong.

ever hear the sayin love is blind....well infatuation only sees what it wants to see

...you right. i guess im feelin a little BITTER about relationships right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast