+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to spot a Paedophile

Caramel Flava ChiC Dhaz Immigrant Monte's Avatar

Default How to spot a Paedophile

How to spot a paedophile

The signs below should help you spot someone who could prove to be potentially harmful to your child.

1. Those who abuse children are often the ones who befriend the families to gain access to the children. Look out for anyone who shows more than a normal interest in your children, or the things they find fun. For example, a grown man should not find comfort in childhood games, over and above the company of other adults.
    2. Look out for those who have more than a fascination with your children - who often comment on their innocence, and who pay close attention to one child, instead of to a group.
    3. Look out for those who don't seem to have an adult life, with adult friends - those who seem to prefer the company of children.
    4. Look out for those who entice children with games and the like, who seem "cooler" than the other adults, because they have the latest kid-friendly gadgets.
    5. Look out for those over-30, never married, who have not had a serious relationship, or live alone or with the parents. This alone may not be enough for a red flag, but is, if included with some of the other factors.
    6.Look out for those who give too easily - who always have a gift handy for your children.
    7.Look for those who have hobbies that are child-like.

How to protect your children - JAMAICAOBSERVER.COM