+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Words that best describe your love making/sex styles

Default Words that best describe your love making/sex styles

well its summer time so we had to have one of these...lol...
    anyway... we all have different lovemaking/sex styles/habits...choose the words that best describe yours...and since this is just a general list/definition...you can also add to the list or personalize the definitions of specific words to suit your own style...

1.Slow—your dominant pace...you may speed up at times but for the most part it is slow..
    2.Fast---your dominant pace...you may slow down at times but for the most part it is fast
    3.Gentle---soft caresses, at the beginning, during and after
    4.Rough---slapping, hair pulling, biting, scratching in a violent way…not to be confused with intense..
    5.Sensual—seductive, enticing
    6.Intense—passionate, deep,
    7.Playful—teasing, mischievous, flirty
    8.Fetish---a specific fixation that is enough for pleasure or satisfaction
    9.Methodical and Repetitive---there is specific order, sequence in which you go about it every time.
    10.Mental health—going through the motions to get it done and off your mind
    11.Tactical--- looking for the quickest way to get the other person to peak or looking for the quickest way for you to peak
    12.Role Play---need to act out verbally/physically something specific that was seen elsewhere
    13.Fantasy Oriented---acting out your own made up character and setting
    14.Thrill seeker---searching/trying out the next position and place
    15.Time specific---Prefer Daytime/Nighttime/Anytime
    16.Lights specific---Lights on/Lights off
    17. Partially Undressed---yes/no/sometimes
    18.Completely Undressed---yes/no/sometimes
    19.Foreplay---yes/no
    20.Afterplay---yes/no

Similar Threads:

2.    Sponsored Links

Keeping it simple 1-8 and 17-20 lol..depends on the person im with or the situation im in soing things one way is irritaring probably lose interest before i even start..the question didnt specify details and thers some ish thats probably not on the list but so far those ring a bell

Click Me-update (Author Page)
    To be is to be...but allow everyone to be free

lol...oh but i did say that you can add to the list or personalize definition to suit your style...thats where the details come into play...so add/define/personalize or expand all that you need to give a clearer or more complete picture of your style/preference/habit...lol...

I think everyone is a mix of everything ... if not, you more than likely have a boring sex life.

ßäÐmäñ åh ßäÐmäñ ... ƒøö£ åh å ƒøö£

Not necessarily…individuals have specific things that excite or are more pleasurable to them and therefore giving them a more fulfilling sex life than many others who are trying and doing a lot of things that they don’t really find exciting nor pleasurable but just do it to do it...and therefore leaving them unfulfilled, unsatisfied and unhappy with sex...
    having a completely opposite sex/love making style than your partner can eventually lead to issues in the bedroom including resentments which then spread to other areas of the relationship...
    BUT lol..that is a different topic more a debate about styles...the thread isn’t really about judging or debating the preferences of others…its about choosing the words that define YOUR own preferences…Unless of course, what you are saying is that your preference or what is pleasurable and exciting to you encompasses all of the above…if that is the case…then cool …

Last edited by BlueSerenity; 07-27-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Lone Ranger Dhaz Immigrant Shana B's Avatar

1-7, 14,sometimes to 17 and 18, yes to 19,20 depenDs on if I can construct a coherent thought when we are through

I'm def. 5-7, pace depends on my mood...dont care wat time or where...lol naked or not works with me..even though i rather go completely undressed...Foreplay for sure..be4 and after...

For me it depends on whether my mood is “serious Intense” or “ playful”…
    If im in a “playful” mood then my style will usually start off with all day “mental foreplay” so
    7 and 19 in one …Meaning that ill call/text/IM teasing, flirting hours before we even get to it so by the time we do there is no need to do anything else but give in to the need..
    17…with these you tend to end up just partially undressed although this is not planned...the need will do that lol..
    6 and 2... intense but quick.. all day foreplay will do that..lol…the second round won’t be as quick.. but there will still be a lot of teasing and playfulness…
    15 Time of day or night... doesn’t matter but these tend to happen during the day/evening after having time apart to tease and build it up..
    16. Light...I love making love in natural light the more the better...

If im in a more "Serious Intense" mood... and trust me my man would be able to figure that out with one look..lol… then things will be
    1.Slow …there is nothing I hate more than fast pace when im in this mood..whatever position we are in, whatever exploration we are doing....I will find a way to slow you down…if a “slow down baby” doesn’t work then your back , neck or where ever will feel a squeeze....
    19.foreplay—especially deep passionate kisses…head to toe exploration, full body contact
    5.Sensual---im a passionate woman and I’ve been told that this translates in a seductive, enticing manner
    6.Intense—this builds up with 5
    18.Completely undressed---I need full body contact when I’m in this mood..i need to be able to touch and feel everything…it’s a mind body and soul thing for me…
    15. Time of day or night--Doesn’t matter although I have noticed it more often at night when I can just give in completely to the feeling because of the intensity, the energy…its usually exhausting so night time is better for this..
    16.Light although i love a lot of natural light sun or
    moon...that would take being a specific place where you can have it while still having privacy...since that is not always possible ill take any other form of light..lol...
    20-AfterPlay--not a must for me...but if it happens i prefer it to be short...after i make love i tend to go inside my mind for a quiet place....so if you want to hold me during that time then thats fine i just dont like a lot of talking at that point...the worst thing a man can do for me at that time is try to start analyzing or breaking down our love making right then and there...we can talk about it Later and discuss anything you want about it...But right then i just want to feel my energy slipping back into a calm state...it feels so good to from one extreme to the other...I cant even explain it..lol..

Last edited by BlueSerenity; 08-02-2010 at 12:31 PM.

lol i was wonderin when you were going to put in your two cents...afterplay as it were though can be a lot of things...i look at it as the only people that talk about what just occured are people that need an ego stroke or re affirmation...like you said should be just added bonus to let your mind wander in the moment...maybe start again..etc etc..so it all depends on what afterplay is for someone that would make it wanted or unwanted

but yeh lol to elaborate...teasing...i think for me the idea of teasing (selfish as it is...being teased doesn't have the same affect in reverse lol...there's a reason for that but lol no psychological analysis)...but the idea of being able to tease someone to the point where all resistance is gone...all their walls are gone...provides for a better experience...exploring the other person's sexuallity is more the turn on for me during than my own...going through their world means there's a limitless amount of situations and buttons to push...doesn't mean i won't let myself enjoy myself...but it's a kind of aggression that has a time and place...and it serves a one sided purpose so i think that's why the ones i picked before are stood out because they provide the widest range and almots limitless possibility...

Click Me-update (Author Page)
    To be is to be...but allow everyone to be free

lol...didnt have the time needed to give a little detail to my choices...so this is as compressed as i could get it..lol...and i hear you on the "maybe start again" part of the afterplay...for me thats usually if im in the playful mood because the intensity is not as exhausting as when im in a serious mood...when im in the serious/intense state of mind its like playing in the superbowl we are leaving everything on the field nothing else left in the tank...drawn out and draining..

+ Reply to Thread