Closed Thread

Thread: What are the things you are guilty of but condemn others for doing it ?

REV SHOTTA

Default What are the things you are guilty of but condemn others for doing it ?

Everyone does it, there are some things that you might see people doing and you will condemn them for it but you do the same thing...I know for me its cursing. I hate to hear people curse around me but I have a foul mouth and I often wonder why I can't tolerate to hear cursing but I can do it my self. I also have the tendacy to get on people that can't control their anger and Lord knows I lose control of mine...but what are some things you do...

2.    Sponsored Links

Original Dhaz Legend Dhaz Citizen BabyBashment's Avatar

yeh i hate it wen ppl jus switch str8 away or backchat me-even tho i do it but im prayin 2 control my temper

Ghetto Kama Sutra Illegal Alian vybzgal718's Avatar

I don't like it when people seek revenge upon others but I've noticed and been told that I'm very revengeful ( is that a word?? lol) , and I really can't help it, when I feel like someone is doing something wrong to me or someone I'm close too, then I just react in an instant I can't help it. People that I know really well know me for getting revenge so they pray that I don't get into any altercations or trouble.

i love getting on ppl$ nerves.

Dhaz Hustla Dhaz Immigrant Prettyeyez's Avatar

Cursing and gettin vex quick

REV SHOTTA

yeah I can attest to the revenge thing, I will tell people about love an forgiveness but sometimes I can be the most vengeful person, its like damn he crazy as hell. I don't know why we do that as humans. I don't see how we can get irittated by things that we do our selves

user1

Quote Originally Posted by Shotta yute 13
    yeah I can attest to the revenge thing, I will tell people about love an forgiveness but sometimes I can be the most vengeful person, its like damn he crazy as hell. I don't know why we do that as humans. I don't see how we can get irittated by things that we do our selves

ITS BECAUSE ITS A FLAW U SEE IN YOURSELF...AND U HATE TO SEE OTHERS DO IT.....HUMAN NATURE....

REV SHOTTA

Quote Originally Posted by BUSSA GUNFIRE
    ITS BECAUSE ITS A FLAW U SEE IN YOURSELF...AND U HATE TO SEE OTHERS DO IT.....HUMAN NATURE....
    I can agree with that, but you know whats funny, have you ever ran into a person that acts like they can do nothing wrong, and when they finally do fuck up they try to find every excuse written in the book to try and justify it, That shit is illarious....LOL..I have an aunt like that...and I just make fun of her all the while because she is sooooooooooo super fake.....

Dhaz Hustla Dhaz Immigrant Prettyeyez's Avatar

So true..

user1

MAN I CANT STAND PEOPLE LIKE THAT....NO DISS TO YOUR AUNT JUST THE CHARACTER TRAIT.....I HATE A PERSON WHO JUSTIFYS EVERYTHING...AND CANT ADMIT TO BE WRONG OR THAT THEY HAVE FLAWS IN THEIR GAME.....ITS ACTUALLY AN UGLY QUALITY...CAUSE IF U CANT ADMIT TO BE WRONG OR UNPERFECT ..YOUR LYIN TO YOURSELF AND YOUR TRYING BEIN SOMETHING YOUR NOT...AND THERES NOTHIN WORSE THAN LYING TO YOURSELF CAUSE IF YOU LIE TO YOURSELF YOULL LIE TO ANYBODY...CAUSE ALL OF US AINT PERFECT.....

Quote Originally Posted by BUSSA GUNFIRE
    MAN I CANT STAND PEOPLE LIKE THAT....NO DISS TO YOUR AUNT JUST THE CHARACTER TRAIT.....I HATE A PERSON WHO JUSTIFYS EVERYTHING...AND CANT ADMIT TO BE WRONG OR THAT THEY HAVE FLAWS IN THEIR GAME.....ITS ACTUALLY AN UGLY QUALITY...CAUSE IF U CANT ADMIT TO BE WRONG OR UNPERFECT ..YOUR LYIN TO YOURSELF AND YOUR TRYING BEIN SOMETHING YOUR NOT...AND THERES NOTHIN WORSE THAN LYING TO YOURSELF CAUSE IF YOU LIE TO YOURSELF YOULL LIE TO ANYBODY...CAUSE ALL OF US AINT PERFECT.....
    I totally agree witht u...i know this not the topic....but ppl like that are usually the most judgemental...they have some god like complex...and go around judging other ppl 'cause they so perfect...kiss my...

REV SHOTTA

yeah it is an ugly trait to have and you know for that reason I left the muslim religion...they were sooooo judgemental and when I started to realize that they make up most of the drug dealers and killers but yet yelling at me because I listened to music I had to leave. So I understand where your coming from with that.

user1

Quote Originally Posted by Shotta yute 13
    yeah it is an ugly trait to have and you know for that reason I left the muslim religion...they were sooooo judgemental and when I started to realize that they make up most of the drug dealers and killers but yet yelling at me because I listened to music I had to leave. So I understand where your coming from with that.

DAMN THATS REAL TALK RIGHT THERE...

Closed Thread