Closed Thread

Thread: TEACHER FUCKS KID

Default TEACHER FUCKS KID

i know ya'll know about that sweet sexy blond that had sex with that 13yr old...................man he lucky shit...u saw that teach...she was damn sweet.....man i would be by she house everyday rass.....u knew the little kid was white i knew it......she woulddda get it in all style and position............i feel teh little kid was a battybwoy

Similar Threads:

2.    Sponsored Links

SHIT..YA'LL MEK I BUN ME CHICKEN TYPIN THIS SHIT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SKUNT MAN..ITS 1:12AM I HUNGRY AND ME CHICKEN BUN...GUESS I GOING AND EAT RAMIN

Check Your E-mail It Bounced JackieBello's Avatar

frigga yuh ..any teacher weh fuck a pickney fi get time..das disgusting....u waan tell me seh u send ur child to school to learn an teacher a plan fi fuck dem??? naaa...well me waan see di day a teacher touch my dawta dem..pere big stone

dat gyal ah eediot cah afta she get out she send him a video through the cell phone with her stripping for him and they tracked it and put her back in again!!! thsi all happend 4 days afta she get out!!!! eediot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PC.clapman
    i know ya'll know about that sweet sexy blond that had sex with that 13yr old...................man he lucky shit...u saw that teach...she was damn sweet.....man i would be by she house everyday rass.....u knew the little kid was white i knew it......she woulddda get it in all style and position............i feel teh little kid was a battybwoy
    tru dat.

cuz if a mi, shyt i would b the happiest kid in skool.

some kids are not emotionally ready to have sex at that age - they are still KIDS at 13!

Quote Originally Posted by PC.clapman
    kmt

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TEACHER FUCKS KID-off-.jpg  

Closed Thread